Come grow with us
Availa Bank is here to help our communities prosper. One of the many ways in which we do that is by providing the business and agricultural community with the money they need to grow their operations. And we do that by making the lending process as smooth and stress-free as possible. Loans are approved as quickly as possible right here in your community by the people who know you and your community.
Availa Bank offers a full range of commercial loans:
- Commercial Construction
- Rental / Investment Properties
- Land Development
- Commercial Real Estate
- Operating Lines of Credit
- Equipment Loans
Contact one of our Business Lenders to help you with your financial needs.
Flexible repayment terms, no prepayment penalties, automatic payments and competitive rates on our loans are just a few of the reasons area farmers choose Availa Bank for the following types of ag lending services:
- Machinery Loans — Specifically designed for the purchase of new or used farm equipment, Availa Bank's machinery loans can be financed over a longer period of time to help keep annual payments low.
- Ag Real Estate — Farmland purchases can be financed for the long term with a variable or fixed-rate loan from Availa Bank or to take advantage of current market rates for refinancing an existing farm real estate loan.
- Agriculture Line of Credit — Simplify your operation with one loan for all your agriculture purposes. Minimize your operating expense by paying interest only on the amount advanced to you. The revolving line of credit advances money to you as you need it, allows payments at any time and then advances money up to your credit limit again.
Ready to get started?
Contact one of our Agriculture Bankers to help you with your financial needs.
Protect Your Identity.
Safeguard your finances, credit and good name
Get the personal protection you want through the bank you trust. Ask about Availa Bank's Identity Safe Checking with LifeLock®.
How to download the App
You must be enrolled in online banking in order to enroll in mobile banking. Visit the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. Search for "TouchBanking" and install the app. To register for TouchBanking, enter the App Code: "GoMobile1436" and enter your online banking ID. You will be asked for your online banking password and security question.
Tap. Snap. Deposit.
Make deposits anytime with mobile banking
No time to get to the bank or an ATM to make a deposit? With Availa Bank’s mobile banking you can make safe and secure deposits using your smartphone.