Now Available for you — Interactive Teller Machines
- What is an Interactive Teller Machine?
- Our ITM acts just like a standard ATM in many aspects. You can deposit a check, you can get cash back, BUT an ITM does much more! By touching the screen during the hours listed below, you will be automatically connected via video to a live Availa Bank ITM Associate. This is not an automated machine or a response service, but a video stream of an actual Availa Bank employee who is AVAILABLE to help with your banking needs!
Our Availa Bank ITMs:
- Cash checks to the penny.
- Take deposits.
- Make loan payments.
- Withdraw cash.
- Transfer funds.
- Dispense specific denominations when requested.
- Dispense more money than your standard ATM withdrawal limit.
- *Please note while the ITM can dispense coins it cannot take coin deposits.
- How do you use the ITM?
- It’s simple! Just touch the screen and you will be automatically connected to one of our available associates. The ITM Associate will then assist you through your transaction and answer any questions you might have.
- Why use an ITM instead of an ATM?
- Live, interactive face-to-face conversation with one of our Availa Bank ITM Associates.
- Extended hours from our branch hours.
- More functions than an ATM.
- **If you choose to use the ITM as an ATM, simply insert your card and proceed as you would with the ATM.
Stop by one of our locations and say hello to our ITM Associates.
- Taylor James
- Verona Parr
Our Availa Bank ITM machines are available in Ames and Sioux City
- Monday-Friday: 7:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
See locations map below.
We want to be Available for YOU!
Availa Bank Member FDIC