Manage health care expenses with an Availa Bank HSA
Individuals and families covered under a high-deductible health plan can deposit pre-tax money into an Availa Bank Health Savings Account (HSA) and use it to pay for doctor visits, eye glasses or other qualified medical expenses, tax free!1
If you have a high-deductible health plan (HDHP), you may qualify for an HSA account to cover your qualified medical expenses2. Pay your deductible, copays and other qualified expenses using money you set aside in your tax-free HSA.
Availa Bank HSA Account Benefits
- No setup fee
- No minimum daily balance
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free checks
- Earn interest3
- Balance rolls from year to year
- Consult your tax advisor regarding the tax advantages of a Health Savings Account.
- If an HSA distribution is not used for Qualified Medical Expenses, the distribution amount will be included in income and a 20% penalty will be assessed. This penalty is waived upon death, disability or attaining age 65.
- Rates may change after the account is opened.
Apply for a Mortgage Online
Your 24/7 Mortgage Option
It’s quick. It’s easy. It’s now. Enjoy the convenience of Availa Bank’s online home mortgage application available to you anytime, anywhere and on your schedule.
INSTANT Issue Debit Cards
Availa Bank is now offering INSTANT Issue Debit Cards.
Get your debit card at one of our convenient locations when you need it most, INSTANTLY!
Tap. Snap. Deposit.
Make deposits anytime with mobile banking
No time to get to the bank or an ATM to make a deposit? With Availa Bank’s mobile banking you can make safe and secure deposits using your smartphone.